Boxer Refund Policy
In accordance with the Consumer Code , customers of Boxer Cycles Ltd have a period of 14 days of receipt of the ordered products (excluding custom ‘one off’ products or special customer orders ) to return products offered on our website back to us for exchange or refund as part of our Boxer Refund Policy.
This law is applicable and subject to conditions for all products shipped to the customer by Boxer Cycles Ltd.
The customer has the right to exchange or return goods up to a maximum of 14 days from the initial verified agreement to accept a return/refund the goods to Boxer Cycles. There may obviously be a delay or transit time in shipping the goods to us and hence the maximum permissible time from the customer shipping the goods to them arriving at our factory is 14 days in addition to the 14 days granted to obtain a ‘return number’ (28 day maximum total).
Any claims made after the period of 14 days will not be accepted.
Products must be returned at the buyer’s expense and be in unused, undamaged condition and be in their original packaging. The buyer must also ensure that adequate insurances are in place to cover in full the cost of the products whilst in transit. Please ensure that you contact Boxer in advance of return in order to obtain a ‘return number’ and to confirm our delivery address and to specify how you will be shipping the goods.
For all returned products that are removed from their packaging, used, incomplete, damaged, damaged or soiled by the customer or received outside of the maximum 14 days after obtaining a return number will not be returned or exchanged. No exceptions will be made.
If all of the conditions are met in order for Boxer to issue a refund then a refund will be made within 14 working days by bank transfer to the purchasers account.
Customer Return Process : –
Please follow the steps below to return your goods
- Call / Email Boxer to provide you reason for wanting to return the goods and to provide a return number. Call us on +44 1202 911 980 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customers must return their goods in original packaging or a new carton of matching sturdiness that will ensure that the goods are not damaged in transit. Goods must not be used.
- Customers must state / provide the following
- Photocopy of invoice provided with goods
- A note with your name and address and contact details stating the reason for the return including the returns number provided to you by Boxer and the date issued
Send the goods you wish to return to:-
Boxer Cycles Ltd
Unit 12, 35 Willis Way
For all goods supplied sold via a reseller, please contact that reseller in the first instance, they will initiate any necessary returns with us directly on your behalf.