Bespoke Cycles – by Boxer
Boxer frequently build bespoke cycles for vending, delivery and promotional work for private and commercial customers. These can range from Shuttles with no seats and a lid for a gardener, right through to totally bespoke promotional bikes for major international marketing campaigns.
Bespoke cycle design and manufacture for – Vending / Coffee / Promotional / Delivery or whatever you need!
Whether it be a fleet of Jumbo Jet shaped rental bikes for an airline or a one off brand or product launch vehicle, Boxer frequently build bespoke cycles for vending, delivery and promotional work for private and commercial customers. These can range from simple Boxer Shuttle based bikes with no seats and a lid, right through to totally bespoke promotional bikes for major national marketing campaigns.
You can rest assured that you are in good hands with Boxer, our work is of the highest of quality, durability and functionality. We work with a range of suppliers and artisans who can produce the end result if what you require is outside of our main capabilities.
Boxer can offer;
- turnkey solution
- project management
- client meetings
- design services (artwork)
- custom paint
- custom material selection
- custom electronics for on-board lighting
- refrigeration / water heating / heating
- Neon sign design and build
- Custom aluminium / dibond / steel / plywood design work, fabrication (CNC, Laser cutting, Water Jet cutting,) welding and finishing.
Case Study – Promotional vending cycle for food product launch
Our client, a well known marketing and PR agency, contacted us with the vision of producing a ride-able vending tricycle for a perishable food product launch. The cycle had to be transportable from city to city in a large van, but also had to be high enough for the clients branding to be clearly seen from a good distance away.
The client also required on board decorative lighting which was required to be powered silently, from a battery. As a ‘nice to have’ the client wanted a removable backboard to the cycle with a ‘neon sign’ again powered by batteries.
The client was under pressure to start their campaign and gave Boxer a deadline which was nearly half of our normal build time. Boxer accepted the challenge and designed and manufactured the solution and delivered in 5 and a half weeks from initial communication.
The final build had the following specification.
- fully operational and road legal tricycle
- Sturmey Archer 3 spd hub
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes all round with handbrakes on all wheels
- 1.5 meter long ‘box’ with laser cut food grade stainless steel trays for product
- rear opening doors with locks
- telescopic roof which lowers into the body of the box with simple lever release mechanism. Roof also removable to enable it to be lowered sufficiency enough to a) ride and b) put into rear of LWB high roof van.
- Onboard Lithium Iron 36V battery for brand lighting, giving 36 hours of use from a full charge – removable for charging.
- 12V DC circuit powering LED hanging ‘cage lamps’
- Additional DC circuit for powering Boxer ‘neon lamp’ back panel – which is actually low voltage EL wire applied in a special process developed by Boxer engineers that makes it look like high voltage regular neon signs. (Neon shop signs run at high voltage and are highly dangerous and not suitable for mobile applications.)
Please contact Boxer via email email@example.com or via phone +44 (0)1202 911980 with your bespoke cycles brief
|Dimensions||250 x 95 x 100 cm|
Boxer Cargo, Boxer E-cargo